LED PCB Assembly
- Application: Lighting Equipment
- Base Material: Aluminum, Copper, Iron, FR4
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.3-10.0 W/M.K
- Max Board Length: 1200-1500 MM
- Lead Time: 1-4 Weeks
- Min Order Quantity (MOQ): 1 Piece
You May Also Like
- Product Details
Quality LED PCB Assembly Available
Lighting industry requires a large amount of LED PCB boards. Its circuits are not complicated in most cases but need high heat dissipation performance and high-quality LED components.
At present, the most common LED PCBA boards on the market are made on Aluminum PCBs, of which usually one side is mounted LED bulbs, and the other side is aluminum, which is coated with thermally conductive paste, then contact with the heat conducting parts.
PS electronics also often make double-sided aluminum core LED PCB boards, copper core LED PCB boards, and FR4 based LED PCB boards, in which the copper core board is more excellent in heat conduction, Aluminum is a common choice, while ordinary FR4 has cost advantage.
Our Manufacturing Abilities
Learn More About us
The Process of PCB Assembly
Payment & Shipment
- Payment Terms: 50% deposit, 50% before shipping
- Payment Methods: T/T or Paypal
- Price Terms: FOB, CIF+Delivery, DDU, DAP
- Shipment Methods: UPS, DHL, TNT, FEDEX, BY SEA, BY TRAIN, or BY AIR
- Inspection Criteria: IPC 6012 at AQL 0.65%
- PCBA Package: Anti-Static Bags
- Production time starts from EQ confirmed
Q1: How long have you been making LED PCB boards?
A:We built our assembly plant and begin the business in 2008.
Q2: Do you offer lead-free assembly?
A: Of course, we provide RoHS lead-free assembly.
Q3: What is the lead time of LED PCB boards?
A: It depends on quantity, the purchasing cycle of components. For simple LED PCB prototypes, it can reaches as quick as 3 days.
Q4: How do you deal with the excessive parts?
A: We can package together and send to you, or leave them for the next assembly, or your any other ideas.